Putting On A Wig
- Take the wig out of the box and shake it gently to separate the fibers.
- Identify the front and back of the wig. Remember, the label goes in back.
- Brush your own hair back. Pin longer hair up so it is away from the front, sides, and nape of your head. A wig cap will keep hair in place.
- Grasp the wig at the top back as shown:
- Slip the wig over your head from hairline to neck. Adjust so that the front edge lines up with your front hairline.
- The wig should feel secure, but not too tight. If necessary, adjust the elastic straps (pull towards the label to tighten, pull away from the label to loosen).
- Tuck in any stray hairs, and you're done. Style as you would your own hair.